4 out of 5 persons die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Baku were students - UPDATED

4 out of 5 persons die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Baku were students - UPDATED
  • Clock-gray 16:00
  • calendar-gray 23 February 2021

4 out of 5 persons who die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Baku were students, APA reports.

Two of them - brothers Atilla and Latif Aliyevs - are students of the Azerbaijan Technical University. Brothers Shikar and Inkishaf Allahverdiyevs studied at another university. Natig Safarov, who died with them, worked as a master in that house.

***15:22

Five persons have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a house in Baku, APA reports.

The incident has been recorded in one of the houses, located in Sabail district, Badamdar Settlement, first Residential Massive 

Bodies of five persons have been found in a house there.

Employees of law-enforcement bodies have been involved in the site.

According to initial information, they have died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Saljug Elchin

Other news