Explosion took place in house in Sabirabad, one person died

Explosion took place in house in Sabirabad, one person died
  • Clock-gray 14:09
  • calendar-gray 06 January 2021

A gas stove has exploded in a private house in Sabirabad, APA reports.

As a result of explosion, a hostess Aliyeva Agasoltan Zakir gizi has been delivered to the City Clinical Hospital No. 5 in Baku with severe burn injuries.

Despite of the efforts of the doctors, it was impossible to save the woman.

Sail Aghasalim

Other news