One injured as an explosion occurs in house in Azerbaijan’s Shamkir

One injured as an explosion occurs in house in Azerbaijan’s Shamkir
  • Clock-gray 10:39
  • calendar-gray 09 December 2020

Gas exploded in house in Shamkir, APA’s local bureau reports.

The accident has been recorded in Morul village of Shamkir. As a result the resident of the village Cavanshirli Shahruz was hospitalized with a severe burn injury.

The reasons for the accident are being investigated.

apa-logo-mini

Other news