Student in Baku asphyxiated from carbon monoxide

Student in Baku asphyxiated from carbon monoxide
  • Clock-gray 11:24
  • calendar-gray 22 February 2020

A student has died in Baku as a result of an incident, APA reports.

The incident has been recorded in Nizami district of the capital city. A resident of Masalli region Mammadova Gunel Jamal born in 1999 has died as a result of asphyxiation from carbon monoxide in the apartment rented by her.

An investigation is being conducted in regard to this case at the Nizami district Prosecutor’s Office.

Note that G. Mammadova was a student.

Ajami Asadulla

Other news