The United States officially provides another large package of military aid to Ukraine, said the representative of the Pentagon Brigadier General of the US Air Force Patrick Ryder during a briefing, APA reports citing Censor.net.
"Today, the US Department of Defense announces that it is allocating a new aid package for Ukraine in the amount of $2.2 billion," he said.
The package will include:
- additional ammunition for HIMARS,
- additional 155 mm caliber artillery shells,
- additional mortar shells of 120 mm caliber,
- 190 large-caliber machine guns with thermal sights and ammunition.
- 181 MRAP cars,
- 250 Javelin,
- 2000 anti-tank missiles,
- Claymore anti-personnel ammunition,
- explosive munitions,
- cold weather gear, helmets and other field equipment,
- two anti-aircraft fire parts Hawk,
- anti-aircraft guns and ammunition