+994 50 841 10 62
+994 50 841 12 09
Statements will be made at 3:00 p.m. on December 15.
At 5:00 a.m. in the morning, the strong wind in the Caspian Sea collapsed a pier located in the left and right sides of Oil Accumulation Station#3 of the Oil and Gas Production named after N.Narimanov.
According to initial information, 10 people went missing:
1. Zulfugarov Guloglan - machinist
2. Zulfugarov Azay - operator
3. Gurbanov Vidadi - operator
4. Hasanov Elchin - mechanic
5. Hajialiyev Hasanaga - operator
6. Gafarov Ilham - operator
7. Asadov Samir - operator
8. Bahramov Javid - operator
9. Abbasov Ramiz - machinist
10. Rustamov Gorkhmaz - operator
Vessels of Ministry of Emergency Situations and Caspian Shipping Company have been immediately involved in the scene. Search and rescue works are underway.
A joint special commission has been created to investigate the accident. Additional information will be released.