4 members of a family poisoned from carbon monoxide in Azerbaijan’s Ganja, one of them died

4 members of a family poisoned from carbon monoxide in Azerbaijan’s Ganja, one of them died
  • Clock-gray 09:44
  • calendar-gray 09 December 2019

A poisoning case has occurred in Ganja, APA’s local bureau reports.

The accident has been recorded in Gulustan settlement of the city.

Shirin Gasimov, born in 1985, Gasimova Jale Rizvan, born in 1988, their 7-year-old daughter Nigar Gasimzade and 5-year-old son Elchin Gasimzade were poisoned from carbon monoxide at their home. As a result, 31-year-old woman died until Emergency Assistance Team arrived. Other have been taken to hospital. Their condition is reported to be normal.

An investigation is underway in this regard.

apa-logo-mini

Other news

Archive

date