Statement by the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia and President of the Russian Federation - UPDATED
Statement by the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia and President of the Russian Federation, APA reports.
"We, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan I. H. Aliyev, Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia N. V. Pashinyan and President of the Russian Federation V. V. Putin, declare the following:
1. A complete ceasefire and a cessation of all hostilities in the zone of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict shall be introduced at 00:00 hours Moscow time on 10 November 2020. The Republic of Azerbaijan and the Republic of Armenia, hereinafter referred to as the Parties, shall stop at their current positions.
2. Aghdam district and the territories held by the Armenian Party in Gazakh district of the Republic of Azerbaijan shall be returned to the Azerbaijan Party before 20 November 2020.
3. Along the contact line in Nagorno-Karabakh and along the Lachin corridor, a peacekeeping contingent of the Russian Federation shall be deployed in the amount of 1,960 military personnel with small arms, 90 armored personnel carriers, 380 units of automobile and special equipment.
4. The peacekeeping contingent of the Russian Federation shall be deployed in parallel with the withdrawal of the Armenian armed forces. The peacekeeping contingent of the Russian Federation shall be deployed for a period of five years with automatic extension by further five-year periods if none of the Parties declares six months before the expiration of the period of its intention to terminate the application of this provision.
5. In order to increase the effectiveness of control over the implementation of the agreements by the Parties to the conflict, a peacekeeping center shall be deployed to exercise control over the ceasefire.
6. The Republic of Armenia shall return Kalbajar district to the Republic of Azerbaijan before 15 November 2020 and Lachin district before 1 December 2020, while retaining the Lachin
corridor (5km wide), which shall provide a connection of Nagorno-Karabakh with Armenia and shall not affect the city of Shusha.
By agreement of the Parties, a plan for the construction of a new route along the Lachin corridor shall be determined in the next three years, providing communication between Nagorno-Karabakh and Armenia, with subsequent redeployment of the Russian peacekeeping contingent to protect this route. The Republic of Azerbaijan shall guarantee the safety of citizens, vehicles and goods traveling along the Lachin corridor in both directions.
7. Internally displaced persons and refugees shall return to the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh and adjacent districts under the control of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
8. The exchange of prisoners of war and other detainees and bodies of the dead shall be carried out.
9. All economic and transport links in the region shall be unblocked. The Republic of Armenia shall provide for transport communication between the western regions of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic in order to organize unhindered movement of citizens, vehicles and goods in both directions. Control over transport shall be exercised by the bodies of the Border Guard Service of the Federal Security Service (FSB) of Russia.
By agreement of the Parties, the construction of new transport communications linking the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic with the western regions of Azerbaijan shall be provided.
10 November 2020
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia
President of the Russian Federation"
Became known who will be discharged from military service on mobilization from December 2
Iranian-Azerbaijani customs cooperation discussed
Liberation of Lachin from occupation celebrated in Takhtakorpu - VIDEO
President Ilham Aliyev signs an order on demobilization of a group of servicemen
Committee chairman of Milli Majlis: “Liberation of Karabakh from occupation is a huge economic blow to Armenia which exploited its recourses”
Statistics of Lachin district on social payments announced
Azerbaijan documents 4426 fresh coronavirus cases, 1995 recoveries, 41 deaths in the last 24 hours
1,746,198 coronavirus tests conducted in Azerbaijan so far
Number of confirmed coronavirus cases reaches 125,602 in Azerbaijan, 1,433 deaths
Iran reports 382 coronavirus related deaths over past day
First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva congratulates Azerbaijani people on liberation of Lachin
Share of hydrogen in global energy balance may reach 25%
Trump's COVID advisor Atlas resigns
Auto rally held in Baku on the occasion of liberation of Lachin from occupation - PHOTOSESSION
Azerbaijan's Ombudsman appeals to International organizations regarding Armenia's use of mercenaries
Azerbaijani President: For these 44 days there was no such thing as retreat, not once
Azerbaijani President: "A new era of creation, an era of development, an era of restoration of our liberated territories begin for our country"
Azerbaijani President: War is already in the past
President Ilham Aliyev: Armenia, you are a dead end. We have made you a dead end
President: ""Azerbaijan Railways" CJSC has already been instructed to analyze the Horadiz-Zangilan railway and make preliminary calculations"
Azerbaijani FM makes post on liberation of Lachin
Azerbaijani President: I believe we can build new corridor connecting Nagorno-Karabakh with Armenia, sooner
President: "Azerbaijan is establishing a connection with its integral part, Nakhchivan. Azerbaijan connects with Turkey"
President Ilham Aliyev: "There have been cases of violation of the ceasefire by Armenia. We provide an adequate response"
Azerbaijani President: Has France as co-chair taken a tangible step to address this issue?
Monitorings to be held on Avian Fluenza in Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani President: Leadership of Armenia consists of incompetent people who do not understand politics
Azerbaijani President: Armenia will answer and compensate for the damage caused
Azerbaijani President: Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is gone. If someone thinks that this conflict is still exists, they are wrong
Azerbaijani President: Liberation of Lachin district today without a single shot being fired and without a single martyr is our great victory
Azerbaijani President: "If we had not defeated the enemy, they would never have left these lands of their own free will"
Azerbaijani President: Armenia either had to be completely destroyed or sign it
Azerbaijani President: There are attempts to interfere with the statement signed on 10 November
Azerbaijani President: I always said that if Lachin, Kalbajar and Shusha did not return to Azerbaijan, then there can be no agreement
Head of state: Azerbaijan has created new reality in the region
Azerbaijani President reveals enemy’s equipment we have destroyed and taken as spoils of war
Azerbaijani President: We will also try to return the former internally displaced persons to all other districts liberated from the occupation as soon as possible
President Ilham Aliyev: "Armenian leadership had no intention of returning Lachin district to Azerbaijan"
Azerbaijani President: "The initial version of the statement suggested that the width of the Lachin corridor should be 30 kilometers"
Azerbaijani President: We have returned Agdam, Kalbajar and Lachin without firing a single shot and without a single martyr
Azerbaijani President: “I say with great joy that Lachin region has been liberated from the occupation”
Azerbaijani President addressed nation - UPDATED
Azerbaijani President addresses nation - LIVE
Agricultural, industrial and tourism fields to be developed in Azerbaijan's Lachin
Russia ready for any global developments after US election, Lavrov says
Turkish MoD: Agreement on establishment of joint Russian-Turkish monitoring center completed
Samsung may discontinue high-end Galaxy Note smartphones
SOFAZ reduced currency sale by 11,6% last month, while increased by 16,8% in January-November
Azerbaijan's Ministry of Health: 494 cases of HIV infections confirmed in Azerbaijan in 11 months of this year
Number of coronavirus cases grows by 843 in a day in Armenia, 29 new deaths recorded
Azerbaijani flag raised up in the liberated from occupation Lachin region - VIDEO
Units of the Azerbaijan Army entered the Lachin region - VIDEO
The other logistic support assets for the peacekeeping contingent were delivered - VIDEO
Azerbaijan State Tourism Agency prepares video about the sights of Shusha - VIDEO
Armenians target Azerbaijan's residential settlements, civilian population, and civilian facilities - PHOTOSESSION
Azerbaijani MP suggests to establish shelters for beggars
Azerbaijan commemorates Khojaly genocide - PHOTOSESSION
14 years pass since establishment of the Ministry of Emergency Situations: They always come to your aid in any difficult moments - PHOTOSESSION - VIDEO
First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva attended opening ceremony of rebuilt Azerbaijan pavilion at Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy in Moscow - UPDATED
UEFA banned Nurlan Ibrahimov from football for life
Azerbaijani Parliament adopts a statement protesting the resolution adopted by the French Senate - FULL TEXT
Assistant to Azerbaijani President: "This resolution is nothing but an ordinary piece of paper for Azerbaijan"
Hikmat Hajiyev: "Diplomatic corps have witnessed consequences of Armenia's brutal rocket and artillery attacks" - VIDEO