101 gangs arrested in Baku this year

101 gangs arrested in Baku this year
  • Clock-gray 15:31
  • calendar-gray 15 October 2016

Baku. Hafiz Heydarov – APA. Over the nine months of 2016, 9,137 crimes were recorded, according to a report read out Saturday at the operational consultations held at Baku City Police Department, APA reported.

 

Of them, 82.7% were the ones unlikely to pose a public threat or moderately grave and the remaining 17.3% of them were grave and especially grave crimes. Compared to last year, deliberate murders have decreased by 15.8% and deliberate harm to human health by 14%.

 

78.5 % of the crimes were disclosed.

 

It was noted that Safe City service discovered 2,692 facts. 214 closed crimes were disclosed by use of security cameras.

 

235kg illegal drugs were seized in 973 case. 

Other news

Archive

date