Over the last week, Germany handed Ukraine four more anti-aircraft “Gepard” self-propelled guns, APA reports citing Babel.
The Germans also gave 13 armored vehicles — three evacuation ones and 10 HMMWVs.
During the week, Germany transferred:
- 10 HMMWVs — 8 radar station carriers and 2 drone jamming station carriers;
- 3 armored evacuation vehicles;
- 7 mufflers;
- 8 anti-drone devices;
- 4 mobile protected demining devices;
- 8 mobile ground radars and thermal imagers;
- one high-frequency device;
- 49,000 ammunition for anti-aircraft guns;
- 2 refrigerators for medicines;
- 4 Gepard installations.
Thus, Ukraine received already 12 Gepard installations from the Germans. Delivery of 18 more such military equipment is expected.