Most expensive toys and games TOP 10 - PHOTO
- 07 June 2019
A dollhouse tops our list but it’s unlike any other. The Astolat Dollhouse Castle is detailed with fine architecture, engineering and design boasting of 29 rooms, a pool and a gym. It even has a bar with real but tiny liquor bottles. You’ll find more most-expensive toys and games in 2018 on our updated list here, APA Economics reports.
US toy sales grew 5% in 2016 and topped $20.4 billion. Collectibles were a strong growth area contributing $1.8 billion in sales. Other important categories include outdoor and sports toys, games/puzzles, dolls, plush, infant/toddler preschool toys, and youth electronics.
- Astolat Dollhouse Castle – $8.5 million
- L’Oiseleur (The Bird trainer) – $6.25 million
- Madame Alexander Eloise – $5 million
- Lamborghini Aventador Model Car – $4.6 million
- Shimansky Soccer Ball – $2.59 million
- Steiff Louis Vuitton Teddy Bear – $2.1 million
- Golden Monopoly – $2 million
- The Masterpiece Cube Rubik’s Cube – $1.5 million
- Gold Rocking Horse – $600,000
- Stefano Canturi Barbie or Diamond Barbie – $302,500