High-risk groups to be vaccinated against COVID-19 announced
- 16 January 2021
A group that is considered high-risk groups to be vaccinated against COVID-19 have been announced, said Teymur Musayev, head of the Health Organization Department of the Ministry of Health, at a press conference organized by the Task Force under the Cabinet of Ministers, APA reports.
- Health workers;
- Persons over 65 years old;
- Staff involved in anti-epidemic measures by law enforcement agencies;
- Medically high risk group (those with chronic diseases of the respiratory system, hemodialysis, diabetes, obesity);
- Persons aged 50 and over with at least one chronic disease;
- Employees working in the education and social sector, permanent residents of social institutions, ASAN Service and DOST centers, public transport sector, telecommunications operators and providers and employees in direct contact with the population in the postal sector and the banking sector in direct contact with the population;
- Persons working in high-risk jobs (working in areas vital to the functioning of society - national and regional security, justice, finance, etc.).