Mass events at secondary schools limited in Azerbaijan due to coronavirus - EXCLUSIVE
- 25 February 2020
Chief of Staff of the Ministry of Education of Azerbaijan Mukhtar Mammadov has given instruction to educational departments (institutions) of districts (cities) due to coronavirus on February 24, APA reports.
The instruction reads that news, spread in foreign countries on coronavirus, requires approaching sensitively to sanitary-epidemiological condition in educational institutions of the country. From this point of view a condition has been established to take preventive measures in educational institutions, which are under control of district educational departments.
Chief of Staff have instructed to educational departments of districts (cities) to take following measures by taking into consideration mentioned situation:
1. Implementation of active awareness and explanation works among school collective, students, and parents on medical-preventive measures at educational institutions.
2. Review whether there are symptoms of respiratory diseases among students at educational institutions, on the case of such symptoms placement of these students for ambulatory treatment.
3. Increase of control over equipment of medical rooms at schools (if there are) with necessary medical devices.
4. Increase of control over equipment of educational institutions with disinfection and hygiene devices.
5. Establishment of condition for conduction of sanitary-epidemiological works by relevant bodies at educational institutions
6. Limitation of mass events, organized by educational institutions.