Special quarantine regime starts in 16 cities and regions of Azerbaijan - LIST
- 05 July 2020
In order to reduce the rate of spread of COVID-19 virus, as well as to minimize its possible complications Special quarantine regime has been extended from 06:00 on July 5, 2020 to 06:00 on July 20, 2020 in Baku, Jalilabad, Ganja, Lankaran, Masalli, Sumgait, Yevlakh, Goranboy, Goygol, and Minghachevir cities and Absheron, Barda, Khachmaz, Samukh, Siyazan, and Shaki regions, APA reports.
Task Forcer under the Cabinet of Ministers has made a decision in this regard.
According to the decision, from 00:00 on July 4, 2020, to 06:00 on July 20, 2020, passenger transportation in the Baku metro has been suspended.
All public transport has been suspended in mentioned cities and regions on the following dates:
July 4 from 00:00 to 6 July from 06:00;
July 11 from 00:00 to 13 July from 06:00;
July 18 from 00:00 to July 20 at 06:00.
The Task Force under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan made decision on restricting gathering in groups of more than 5 people in public places throughout the country, including on the streets and boulevards within the framework of measures, aimed at decreasing coronavirus infection dynamics.
Until July 20, 2020 at 06:00 in Baku, Jalilabad, Ganja, Goranboy, Goygol, Lankaran, Masalli, Mingachevir, Sumgayit, Yevlakh cities and Absheron, Barda, Khachmaz, Samukh, Siyazan and Sheki regions where the special quarantine regime has been tightened as well as activities in the following fields of work and services are not allowed:
● operation of large shopping centers, except for grocery stores and pharmacies;
● on-site services to customers in public catering facilities;
● activity of museums and exhibition halls;
● activities of barbershops, beauty salons and cosmetic services (including service in these areas at the client's home or elsewhere);
● activities of educational institutions (except for online exams, competitions and interviews);