A gas cylinder exploded in the courtyard of a restaurant in the Sabail district of Baku,APA reports quoting the website of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
As a result of the explosion, 4 people (restaurant workers) were burned. The victims were evacuated by firefighters to a safe place and taken to an ambulance.
As a result of prompt and urgent measures taken by the State Fire Service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the spread of the fire was prevented.
Nearby buildings are protected from fire.
The fire was extinguished.