APA's employee sent to Turkey's fire zone was hospitalized

APA

© APA | APA TV employee Khagani Huseynov

# 31 July 2021 18:38 (UTC +04:00)

APA TV employee Khagani Huseynov, who was sent to the fire zone of Turkey, was hospitalized, APA reports.

He was poisoned by smoke in the fire area.

After receiving first aid, Khagani Huseynov was taken to Marmaris State Hospital. A blood sample was taken from him and the initial diagnosis was confirmed to be smoke poisoning.

#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED