The fire that broke out at Azerbaijan Corporation University has been extinguished.
An APA correspondent reported from the scene that four people were poisoned by smoke - Aida Seyfullayeva, Tarlan Mirzayeva, Malahat Mammadova, and Jafar Guliyev.
They were taken to the Republican Toxicology Center.
The fire that broke out at Azerbaijan Corporation University has been localized.
Firefighters are trying to completely extinguish the blaze, an APA correspondent reported from the site.
A fire has broken out in the sports hall of Azerbaijan Corporation University, while the entrance examination is continuing in the main building of the university, the Ministry of Emergency Situations said on its website.
There is no likelihood of the blaze growing to engulf the main building. No one is injured.
Additional information will be given.