Man dies after suffering burns in house fire in Azerbaijan

#
# 08:19
21 November 2016

Baku. Hafiz Heydarov – APA. A man has died after suffering severe burns in a house fire in Azerbaijan’s Barda district.

 

According to information, Ogtay Guliyev, who was taken to the Republican Burn Center with severe burn injuries on November 17, died at the hospital.

 

The fire reportedly took place in the house as a result of reckless handling of a kerosene lamp.  

 

 

 

#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED