Facebook is set to release its first-quarter earnings report on Wednesday after the bell, APA reports citing CNBC.
Here’s what analysts are expecting:
- Earnings: $2.37 per share forecast by Refinitiv
- Revenue: $23.67 billion forecast by Refinitiv
- Daily active users (DAUs): 1.89 billion forecast by FactSet
- Monthly active users (MAUs): 2.86 billion forecast by FactSet
- Average revenue per user (ARPU): $8.40 forecast by FactSet
During the first quarter, Facebook made the decision to indefinitely suspend former President Donald Trump from Facebook and Instagram following the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol. That decision is now under review by Facebook’s independent Oversight Board, which is expected to make a binding ruling in the coming weeks on whether Trump’s accounts should be reinstated.
Facebook’s results will come one day after Google reported its first-quarter earnings. The search giant beat analysts’ expectations with revenue of $55.31 billion, up 34% from the same period a year prior.