UEFA Executive Committee meeting will be held in Baku today.
The event, to be held at Hilton Hotel, will begin at 14:00.
The meeting agenda addresses the following issues:
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
1. Decision on the host country of the UEFA Women's Champions League in 2021;
2. Approval of various competitions and technical rules;
3. European mini-football championship (2020-2022);
4. UEFA U-17 and U-19 European Championships (2019/20);
5. UEFA U-17 and U-19 European Women's Championships (2019/20);
6. UEFA Disciplinary Rules (2019 edition);
7. UEFA Safety Rules (2019 edition);
8. The procedural rules of the UEFA to control finances of clubs;
9. Regulation of tournaments - Adaptation to the rules of the game;
10. Format of UEFA European Youth Championships;
11. Release of Reinhard Grindel from the post of UEFA Vice President and membership in the Executive Committee of the International Football Federation (FIFA);
12. Grassroots 2019 UEFA Awards.
The press conference will be held after the meeting of the Executive Committee. UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin is expected to attend the ceremony. The conference will be broadcast live on the official website of the organization.