Armenia’s coronavirus cases grow by 697 in a day, 6 died

#
# 11:05
4 June 2020

The number of coronavirus cases in Armenia has grown by 697 in a day, Armenia’s Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan reported live on Facebook, APA reports citing Aysor.

He said 6 new deaths have reported and another 9 from other diseases.

“The 75% of the patients are asymptomatic, but the other 25% need intensive therapy. As of the moment we have patients who need hospitalization but we cannot hospitalize them on time. We have over 20,000-30,000 asymptomatic patients like me who even do not know about being infected,” Pashinyan said.

#
#

THE OPERATION IS BEING PERFORMED