Azerbaijan’s President Ilham Aliyev has signed a decree approving the structure of the Office of the Cabinet of Ministers.
The decree sets a limit on the number of employees of the Cabinet of Ministers Office (excluding the Department for Affairs) at 200 established posts.
The number of employees of the Department for Affairs of the Cabinet of Ministers Office is to be approved by the Cabinet of Ministers.
If necessary, the Cabinet of Ministers can create sectors (or departments and sectors in the Department for Affairs) in the departments that make up the structure of its Office.
The Cabinet of Ministers is instructed to solve issues arising from the decree.
The structure includes:
- Prime Minister’s service
- First Deputy Prime Minister’s service
- Deputies Prime Ministers’ services
- Service of the Head of the Office of the Cabinet of Ministers
- Service of the Deputy Head of the Office of the Cabinet of Ministers
- Department of Law
- Department of Financial and Economic Affairs
- Department of Humanitarian and Social Affairs
- International Relations Department
- Department of Industry and Energy
- Department of Oil and Chemistry
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Ecology
- Security and Defense Department
- Department of Communications, Construction and Utilities
- Department of Regional Development Affairs
- Department for Work with International Financial Organizations
- Department for Affairs of Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons
- Department for Work with Documents and Citizens' Applications
- Press Service
- Department for Affairs