The 7th International Conference "Cash payment, collection and cash operations in the bank" has kicked off.
The Conference is attended by Heads and Specialists of cash, settlement and operational units of commercial banks from different CIS countries, leading analysts and international experts in the sphere of cash circulation, representatives of Central and National Banks, and also companies producing specialized products and services in sphere of cash circulation for banks.
Conference on the problems of cash circulation for today is undoubtedly an expected event and an actual business meeting for banking experts and experts of the cash circulation market from different countries! The purpose of the Conference is not only the exchange of experience and advanced technologies, but also the opening of opportunities for establishing new business contacts and finding together current business ideas, solutions and innovations in the sphere of cash circulation!
Key topics for discussion at the Conference this year are:
- Role of NDOs in the modern banking business: new challenges in new conditions.
- Cash vs "digitalization" of the economy: challenges and prospects.
- Cash management and a new look at cash-management.
- Cash collection and recalculation: actual tasks and new approaches.
- Optimization of cash management. Advanced technological solutions and concepts.
- Modern requirements for the protection of banknotes. About the standards and changes.
- Combating crimes in the field of NDO and prevention of counterfeiting.
The conference is organized by Business Format company, media partner is APA Holding.
This conference has been held in Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
The conference will last two days.