The Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan has made a decision on the regulation of some issues regarding the declaration of martial law in Azerbaijan, APA reports.
According to the decision:
- During the curfew imposed in connection with the declared martial law in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the movement of persons operating in the permitted areas is allowed after their entry into the portal "permission.-gov.az" using an electronic signature;
- it is obligatory to have identity documents on the persons in the course of their actions in accordance with the procedure provided for in this Decision;
- persons who have tickets for international and domestic flights are allowed to leave their place of residence or stay on the basis of their tickets, and persons who have entered the country from the state border are allowed to enter their place of residence or stay on the basis of their passport stamp;
- individuals, legal entities, and officials shall be liable for the violation of the requirements established by this Decision in accordance with the procedure provided for in the Administrative Offenses and Criminal Codes of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- control over observance of the requirements established by this Resolution is carried out by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Azerbaijani Republic.