The rules regarding the number of employees attracted to work in the spheres in which the activity has been permitted are lifted in Baku, Sumgayit, Ganja, Yevlakh, Masalli, Jalilabad, Mingachevir cities, as well as in Absheron, Barda, Salyan, Khachmaz, Goranboy, Gokgol districts of Azerbaijan, Task Force under the Cabinet of Minister of Azerbaijan made this decision, APA reports.
The rules that said the number of employees involved in the permitted spheres of work and services and who are allowed to work must not exceed 50 percent of the total number of people working in these spheres (per company); the number of permits for employees involved in other spheres who work by a civil law contract must not exceed 30 percent of the total number of employees working upon an employment contract (per company) are being lifted in the following areas:
- production of everyday care and hygiene products;
- production and repair of construction and household appliances;
- engineering and design services;
- manufacture of packaging products;
- manufacture of products from stone, metal and wood;
- furniture production and repair;
- pet stores, including those selling food for pets;
- sale of building materials and household items;
- online sales;
- dry cleaning;
- cleaning of residential buildings, except apartments;
- car repair;
- car washes;
- animal shelters;
- translation services.
The restrictions are being lifted 00:00 (GMT +4) on Aug.10, 2020.