The population of Baku, Ganja, Lankaran and Sumgayit cities, Absheron, Yevlakh, Ismayilli, Kurdamir and Salyan districts are prohibited from leaving their place of residence from 00:00 on 14 June 2020 to 06:00 on 16 June 2020, Task Force under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan told APA.
Residents can leave their place of residence or temporary stay in Baku, Ganja, Lankaran and Sumgayit cities, Absheron, Yevlakh, Ismayilli, Kurdamir and Salyan districts in the event of an imminent threat to their health and safety, if they are in need of emergency medical aid by using the ambulance service only, and in order to attend the funeral of a close relative by seeking permission from 102 Call Center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Only the following institutions and services are allowed to operate in Baku, Ganja, Lankaran and Sumgayit cities, Absheron, Yevlakh, Ismayilli, Kurdamir and Salyan districts from 00:00 on 14 June 2020 to 06:00 on 16 June 2020:
• State bodies (institutions) and other organizations the list of which has been approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
• Law-enforcement and military service bodies;
• Hospitals and ambulance services;
• Social service institutions, including care services for people with mental and emotional disorders, as well as those in need of special care;
• Utility services (water supply and sewage, gas supply, heating, energy distribution, household waste collection and disposal);
• Electricity generation and supply;
• Land reclamation and water management;
• Communication services;
• TV and radio broadcasters (television and radio channels, cable television);
• Freight transportation by railway, road, sea and air;
• Activities involving pipeline transit;
• Uninterrupted production activity (enterprises whose activity cannot be stopped due to production and technical specifications);
• Production, refining, storage and sale of oil and gas;
• Production of bakery goods (starting from 16:00 on 15 June 2020);
• Services involving the safety and security of suspended work and service areas.
The movement of persons working in the permitted work and service areas, as well as their vehicles, will be subject to an employer entering information about these persons on the “icaze.e-gov.az” website using electronic signature. The activities of state-owned life-support enterprises and institutions will be regulated by engaging a limited number of employees.