Taking into account the sanitary-epidemiological situation in Azerbaijan with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, the total number of infections in the country and the dynamics of recovery of patients, the decision has been made to ease a number of other restrictions imposed under the special quarantine regime starting from 00:00, May 18, 2020, APA reports.
However, some restrictions remain in place during the special quarantine regime.
The following restrictions remain in place:
• with the exception of cargo transportation, suspension of access to and from the country by land and air;
• with the exception of special purpose vehicles, including ambulances, emergency response, rescue, as well as trucks, suspension of passenger transportation to Baku, Sumgayit and the Absheron district, as well as Ganja and Lankaran cities, and from other cities and districts of the country by land and air;
• suspension of the educational and teaching process in all educational institutions;
• limiting the number of employees working in government agencies in Baku, Sumgayit, Ganja and Lankaran cities and the Absheron district;
• with the exception of “ASAN Xidmət” and “DOST” service centers, suspension of collective and individual receptions of citizens in other state bodies;
• with the exception of funeral wakes, prohibition of religious ritual services, as well as the organization of mourning ceremonies in ceremonial halls, tents and other enclosed spaces;
• prohibition of wedding parties;
• suspension of all public events, including cultural and sports events;
• prohibition of services involving the organization of events, including the organization of birthday parties, weddings, engagements and similar ceremonies in a client's home or other places;
• prohibition of gathering in groups of more than 10 people in public places, including streets, boulevards, parks and other places;
• suspension of entertainment activities, including children's entertainment venues (including boulevards and parks);
• with the exception of museums and exhibition halls, suspension of other cultural facilities, as well as cinemas, theaters, gyms;
• with the exception of those with grocery stores and pharmacies in them, suspension of activities of large shopping centers and malls in the country;
• prohibition of the use of hookah equipment in public catering establishments;
• suspension of on-site customer service in restaurants, cafés, tea houses, as well as all public catering establishments in Baku, Sumgayit, Ganja, Lankaran cities and the Absheron district from 18:00 to 08:00;
• prohibition of family visits to patients in medical institutions;
• suspension of sports, health and rehabilitation services (except for medical services in this area);
• massage and bath services.
Activities in the areas allowed to operate during the pandemic must be carried out in accordance with the necessary social distancing and sanitary-epidemiological rules and guidelines provided by the Task Force under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan.