The decision of the task Force under the Cabinet of Ministers on special quarantine regime in the territories of Baku, Sumgait, Ganja, Lankaran, Yevlakh, Masalli, Jalilabad cities, and Absheron district started from 00:00 June 21 will last until 06:00 July 5, APA reports.
The activity of groceries and pharmacies under the big shopping centers is allowed.
The following will not operate:
- Large shopping centers, with the exception of food stores and pharmacies in them;
- catering facilities with local customer service (takeaway only);
- museums and exhibition halls;
- barbershops, beauty salons, cosmetic services are prohibited (including in clients' apartments or other places);
- educational institutions (with the exception of online exams, contests and interviews);
During a strict quarantine regime, conducting sporting competitions and outdoor games is also forbidden.