Restrictions have been applied in Baku, Sumgait, Ganja, Lankaran, Yevlakh, Masalli, Jalilabad cities, and Absheron peninsula from 00:00 a.m. on June 21 to 06:00 a.m. on July 5 in order to provide toughening of special quarantine regime for reduction of speed of spread of the novel coronavirus infection, as well as minimization of its possible damages, APA reports citing the decision of the Task Force under the Cabinet of Ministers.
Working and service sectors, of which activity is suspended, are as following:
- activity of large trade centers, excluding product markets and pharmacies within them;
- on-site service in public catering facilities;
- activity of museums and exhibition halls;
- activities of barbershops and beauty salons, and cosmetic services (as well as service in customer's house and another place);
- activity of educational institutions (excluding online examinations, competitions, and interviews);
- holding sports competitions and matches in the open air;