Ministry of Emergency Situations has disseminated information on safety measures regarding beach season, APA reports citing the website of the MES.
In order to spend a pleasant time on the beach the ministry noted the importance of following several safety rules.
For protection from coronavirus:
-distance between people should be 2 m, except for family members, the minimum distance among arrows of umbrellas should be 4 m!
- medical masks should be used mandatorily in closed places, while in places which is not in contact with water, as much as possible
-When feeling symptoms for COVID-19 infection, such as fever, dry cough, etc. immediately appeal to the medical center!
Forbidden as well:
- Swimming in unintended areas!
- Swiming beyond the marked boundaries of the swimming zone!
- Entering the sea in windy weather!
- Staying overnight on the beach!
- Being on the beach in a drunken state!
- Doing rude actions in the water!
- Fishing on the beach!
- Entering the beach with other boats and small vessels other than rescue equipment!
- Children should not be left uncontrolled on the beach, instructions on warning marks and boards, calls, and demands of rescuers should be followed!
- Staying under the boiling sun uninterrupted, and entering the water after the weather is getting dark is very dangerous!
Do not forget: Indifference to the rules is dangerous for our life!
Call 112 in case of danger!