According to the information of the Task Force under the Cabinet of Ministers, the activity of passenger transportation of Baku Metro will be resumed from 06:00 am, May 9, 2020, Baku Metro told APA-Economics.
The stations will open for entry of passengers from 06:00 until 24:00.
The implementation of the activity of the Baku metro operator will be ensured in accordance with relevant decisions, tasks and recommendations of the Task Force under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic until the end of the period of the special regime quarantine announced on the country’s territory in order to prevent spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in our country and to ensure health security of our people. Being guided by the aforementioned, the following is brought to the notice of the passengers using metro transport:
1. In accordance with the "Guidelines for the prevention of coronavirus infection in public transport", it is forbidden to enter the metro station without a medical mask. Passengers are required to use medical masks at subway stations and trains, as well as maintain a social distance.
2. In accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic No. 124 of April 2, 2020, as well as the decisions of the Operational Headquarters under the Cabinet of Ministers in connection with the relaxation of restrictions, access to the metro station is allowed only on the basis of SMS permissions, as well as permissions from the icaze portal .e-gov.az, a work document
3. If necessary, passengers will be measured at the entrances to the metro station using appropriate medical equipment.
4. The metro will operate in an enhanced mode, trains will move with a minimum interval.
5. In order to ensure social distance, audio, visual, static notification methods will be used, information signs will be installed at stations and seats in trains.
6. To ensure social distance, a safe and orderly entrance to the subway, signs will be installed at the entrances of the stations.
7. All conditions will be created for the sale of medical masks in pharmacies operating at the Baku metro stations.