Recommendation to people: Coronavirus prevention tips
- 29 January 2020
World Health Organization, Ministry of Health and State Agency on State Agency on Mandatory Medical Insurance, the Ministry told APA.
The recommendations are as follow:
• Wash your hands
• after sneezing and coughing
• before and after providing care to patients
• before and after cooking
• before having a meal
• after every trip to the toilet
• when hands are visually dirty
• after working on animals and animal waste.
Apply food safety
Use different chopping boards and knives for raw meat and cooked food
Wash your hands in case of touching raw and cooked foods
Ill and dead animals should not be eaten
Even in the areas where ignition occurs if meat products are fully cooked and food preparation is conducted correctly, then they are considered reliable and can be consumed.
Wash your hands with soap and water after touching animals and animal products
Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth
Avoid from contact with sick animal and spoiled meat
Avoid from stray animals, common and liquid waste in the market
Disinfect the equipment and working area at least once in a day
Wear a protective gown, gloves and protective mask (face mask) while working with animals and animal products
After the work take off your protective clothes wash and keep in the working place
Avoid exposing your family members to contaminated clothes and shoes
Wash your hands with soap and water, wash with alcohol-based cleansers
Cover your mouth and nose with a napkin or flexed elbow while coughing and sneezing
Cook fully meat products and egg
Avoid from direct contact with live wild and farm animals
Wash your hands
• If your hands seem to be dirty visually then wash them under flowing water and with soap.
• If your hands are not dirty, then wash them with water and soap or use a cleaning substance (disinfectant) containing alcohol.
Protect other people from falling ill
• When coughing or sneezing cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief, shirt sleeve or elbow fold.
• Throw the used handkerchiefs into a closed dustbin.
• After taking care of patients and after coughing/sneezing wash your hands.
Protect yourself from falling ill
Refrain from unprotected contact with ill people (from touching their eyes, nose or mouth) and with domestic/farm or wild animals.