A fatal explosion has occurred in Gabala district, APA's local bureau reports.
The incident has been recorded in Boyuk Amili village of the district. Village resident Mahmudova Sabira Said (1932) made negligence while setting fire to a gas stove installed in her private house and received various burns during the explosion due to a gas leak. Sabira Mahmudova was immediately placed in intensive care in the Gabala Regional Diagnostics Center. Despite attempts of doctors, the life of the 89-year-old woman could not be saved. Due to serious body burns S. Mahmudova passed away.
An investigation is conducted by Gabala District Prosecutor Office.