Some areas will continue activity on weekends, APA reports.
It has been reflected in the decision “About extra measures regarding extension of the period of special quarantine regime on the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan”.
Based on the decision, the functioning of the following spheres are authorized from 00:00 a.m. on November 21, 2020 until 06:00 a.m. on November 23, from 00:00 a.m. on November 28, 2020 until 06:00 a.m. on November 30, from 00:00 a.m. on December 5, 2020 until 06:00 a.m. on December 7, from 00:00 a.m. on December 12, 2020 until 06:00 a.m. on December 14, from 00:00 a.m. on December 19, 2020 until 06:00 a.m. on December 21, from 00:00 a.m. on December 26, 2020 until 06:00 a.m. on December 28:
- law enforcement, judicial agencies, agencies where military service is envisaged, and lawyers;
- other state agencies (institutions) functioning uninterruptedly;
- health and social service institutions, disinfection services;
- utility services (water, electricity, gas, heating, communication and telecommunication, household rubbish), land reclamation and water management services;
- enterprises functioning uninterruptedly, as well as enterprises engaged in the manufacture, procurement, supply, storage, and wholesale marketing of food products;
- drugstores, food shops (except for markets and fairs), fuel filling stations;
- mass media;
- guard services.
Note that from 00:00 a.m. on November 21, 2020 to 06:00 a.m. on December 28, 2020, on-site services have been suspended in all other areas on Saturdays and Sundays, except for vital activities, including pharmacies and grocery stores.