Families of martyrs and war invalids receive an average monthly social allowance of AZN 700, Ministry
- 01 December 2020
According to the instructions of the President, the families of our heroes who died in the battles for the territorial integrity of our country and those who lost their health in these battles receive various social benefits, said Fazil Talibov, head of the public relations and communication department of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population, APA reports.
He noted that the statements of some social media users that the families of martyrs and war invalids receive only pensions are connected with lack of information. They also receive other social benefits (pensions, benefits), in connection with them, social programs are being implemented.
- The heirs of martyrs are paid an insurance payment (AZN 11,000).
- invalids of war are paid insurance payments (invalids of group I - 8800 manats, invalids of group II - 6600 manats, invalids of group III - 4400 manats).
Additionally, members of families of martyrs and war invalids are paid:
- depending on seniority - a pension or allowance (on average 400 manats);
- supplement to the insurance part of the labor pension (55-110 manats);
- monthly presidential pension (210-300 manats);
- members of families of martyrs and children of war invalids and war invalids themselves are exempted from paying tuition fees;
- are provided free of charge with prostheses and rehabilitation means;
- once a year they are provided with a free voucher for sanatorium-resort treatment;
- they are given preference in active employment programs (self-employment, paid public works, etc.);
- for all employers (public and private) a compulsory quota has been established to ensure their employment;
- for members of families of martyrs and war invalids, a number of benefits are provided in tax, labor legislation and other documents."