The Rule of release of physical entities and transportation vehicles from police posts during special quarantine regime has been approved, Azerbaijan's Ministry of Internal Affairs told APA.
According to the Rule, following persons and their vehicles will be released:
- drivers and relevant passengers of operative transportation vehicles, as well as vehicles considered fire protection, police, emergent assistance, crash-recovery units, military vehicle inspectorate, paramedic communication body, collection of cash receipts, and vehicles belonging to Azerpost LLC;
- drivers and relevant passengers of trucks;
- people, visiting because of medical necessity and their family members going with them (not more than 2 people) or legal representatives - by presenting letter (certificate) of medical body, approved existence of medical necessity;
- persons, registered at medical institutions of the Republic and visiting relevant medical institutions regularly for treatment - after checking on relevant lists at police posts;
- persons, whose close relative died (parent, husband (wife), son (daughter), brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, grandchild, father-in-law, mather-in-law) - by presenting certificate of medical institution, approving death factı
- persons, who visited other cities and regions of the Republic before declaration of special quarantine regime, registered in Baku, Sumgait cities, and Absheron district, and return their homes;
- persons, who arrived in Baku, Sumgait cities, and Absheron district before declaration of special quarantine regime, registered in other cities and regions of the Republic Baku, Sumgait cities, and Absheron district, and return their homes;
- citizens of foreign countries, returning to their Homeland.
Heads of institutions and organizations, which are important for state and life, should send official appeal to the Azerbaijan's Ministry of Internal Affairs ([email protected]) for releasing of their employees from police posts. List of names of employees, who should be released from police posts, series number of their ID cards (service card), brand and number of transportation vehicles, should be released from police posts, must be noted in the appeal.
Appeals are reviewed within 24 hours and decision is adopted and initiative official is informed in this regard.
Institution or organization, of which more than 5 employees should be released from police posts at the same time, must provide a vehicle (a bus, microbus etc) for their transportation.
All persons, passing through police posts, should present ID cards.