US President Donald Trump has said he would be "disappointed" if North Korea is confirmed to be rebuilding a rocket launch site, ONA reports citing BBC.
Satellite images published on Wednesday suggest Pyongyang is restoring a siteit had pledged to scrap.
Work to dismantle the Sohae satellite launch site began last year and was seen as a concession by Pyongyang.
Talks between Mr Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un broke down at a summit in Vietnam last week.
Speaking to reporters, Mr Trump said it was too early to tell if the information was true.
"I would be very disappointed if that were happening," Mr Trump said on Wednesday in response to the reports about the launch site.
"It's a very early report. I would be very, very disappointed in Chairman Kim - and I don't think I will be - but we'll see what happens. We'll take a look. It'll ultimately get solved."
A much anticipated meeting between the two leaders in the Vietnamese capital last week ended without a deal over differences in how much North Korea was willing to limit its nuclear programme before it was granted some sanction relief.