Three people injured in "Bina" shopping center fire - PHOTO - UPDATED
- 08 October 2019
Three people were injured as a result of a fire at the "Bina" shopping center, said the ambulance crew involved in the incident, APA reports.
It is noted that the injured are owners of the shops in the shopping center. They were poisoned by smoke inhalation or got burn injuries while trying to take items away from burning shops.
A large blaze broke out at "Bina" shopping centre in the Garadagh district of Baku, APA reports.
According to preliminary information, the fire started in the third line of the shopping center, where the flames covered several shops and moved on to other areas.
Measures are being taken to extinguish the fire.
Deputy Minister of Emergency Situations Etibar Mirzayev, Chief of the State Fire Protection Service Fuzuli Asadov, Head of the Garadagh District Police Office and other officials also arrived at the scene.