Activities in a number of areas of work and services not allowed in cities and regions where the special quarantine regime tightened
- 05 July 2020
Until July 20, 2020 at 06:00 in Baku, Jalilabad, Ganja, Goranboy, Goygol, Lankaran, Masalli, Mingachevir, Sumgayit, Yevlakh cities and Absheron, Barda, Khachmaz, Samukh, Siyazan and Sheki regions where the special quarantine regime has been tightened as well as activities in the field of work and services are not allowed, the Task Force under the Cabinet of Ministers told APA.
The following service areas have been suspended:
● operation of large shopping centers, except for grocery stores and pharmacies;
● on-site services to customers in public catering facilities;
● activity of museums and exhibition halls;
● activities of barbershops, beauty salons and cosmetic services (including service in these areas at the client's home or elsewhere);
● activities of educational institutions (except for online exams, competitions and interviews);
● Holding outdoor sports competitions and games.